We have two rooms available for hire (reopening as restrictions lift)
Most of our building’s users have a regular pattern of bookings but we can occasionally accommodate a one-off event. Please use the details on our Contacts page to make an initial enquiry.
Our rooms are suitable for…
… simple worship (we welcome all faiths in our local community), committee or other smaller meetings and workshops.
Meeting Room – Ground Floor
This room comfortably seats twenty with direct access to the garden and adjoining refreshment facilities.
Library – Semi-Basement
This room seats about twenty. Access to refreshment facilities is dependent upon the simultaneous use of the ground floor meeting room.
Both rooms have access to toilets on the semi-basement floor.
We regret that in this old building the only ground floor access is up several steps and the toilets are down a staircase. There are no lifts/slopes.
There is Wi-Fi.
To hire a room at Bunhill Fields
The links below provide necessary documents in pdf format. If necessary you can download the free Adobe Reader here.
- Check likely room availbility for your needs by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check our Charges and Terms & Conditions (click to download documents)
- Download and complete an Application Form (click to download document)
- We will confirm your booking and issue keys and further instructions as necessary
- Download an outline map to use in providing location information to your participants.